skin name

Allgemeine Diskussion

• this is a new computer, it shows a little window saying "dellprodreg_skin" fail on loading skin name. File shel..css is required in your sscommon/skin/delprodreg_skins/css directory.  To fix this check the skin name in your configuration file or reinstall the application       Pleassseeee can someone tell me where do I have t go to install this, which way I have to go     thanks

Sonntag, 23. August 2009 15:33

Alle Antworten

• Hello,

Since you haven't mentioned what website / application / other stuff you are using, how you are using it and how it relates to Application virtualization I am really uncertain how we can assist.

/Znack
    Sonntag, 23. August 2009 15:54
  • i DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS PROMPT SHOWED UP, BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF IT AS IT LEAVES A BIG BLANK WHITE SQUARE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DESKTOP AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO GET ON THE COMPUTER IT ASKS ME TO GO TO MY CONFIG FILE TO ADD IT IN MY DIRECTORY AS sscommon/skins/dellprodreg_skin/css/, WHAT'S UP??????  i AM NOT COMPUTER LITERATE AND DO NOT KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO ACCESS MY CONFIG FILE.  I CAN ONLY THINK THAT AT ONE POINT WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS COMPUTER I TRIED LOADING SOME SKINS FOR BACKGROUNDS AND SUCH AND IN THE END JUST TURNED THE COMPUTER OFF WITHOUT LOGGING OFF.
    Montag, 26. Oktober 2009 21:55