11. července 2012 13:13
IE 9 on windows 7 is freezing up and I get messages that whatever site I'm on it says that site has stopped responding. Sometimes it says window, sometimes it says Internet Explorer Sometimes it's whatever site I'm on. Amazon for example. Sometimes the page will. recover sometimes it won't . What can I do about this? And is there some software that is not real expensive? I don't mind $20.00 or so, but $35.00 and $40.00 is too much for me.
Any help you can assist with will be appreciated. Sincerely; Roy Lane email@example.com
Roy Lane firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
13. července 2012 2:01Moderátor
I would give you following suggestions to try:
Please run Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) Mode and test the issue again.
If IE can work well without any issue. Then you can further proceed to find what is cause of IE problem.
- Open IE in No Add-ons Mode
- Tools -->> Internet Options-->> Programs -->>Manage add-ons .
- Select a Add-on and disable it.
- Restart IE-->> Open IE in normal mode.
- If the problem is solved after step 4, than uninstall that Add-on from Control Panel-->> Add/Remove Programs
- If the problem is still there , than disable another Add-on, and follow from step3.
you can try to clear cache and cookies.
Using Microsoft fixit tool to try if the problem be resolved.
- Označen jako odpověď Juke ChouMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 5. srpna 2012 14:34