27. dubna 2012 8:31
my companu has a new name. I have changed the SMTP e-mail addres to the new company name. Everyone can sign in using the old sip address, but conversation history in Outlook is not working and we would like to use our new company name when federating. The plan was to set up a new instance of Lync in high availabilty, but there is at least 6 monts until I can start that process.
1. I need to add the sip@new to the 3rd party certificate.
2. I need to create á sip@new domain in topology , set it as primeary?
3. I need to make changes to dns
4. Provision with Microsoft again?
This her http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ocsclients/thread/c337ec92-8a96-4bd2-8db3-9e17bccb95a2 do I need to rebuild all Outlook profiles?
Is this the correct way of doing this og I am missing something?
27. dubna 2012 12:55
Please find the comments below;
- This is right , you need add new sip domain as SAN on the certificate.
- Yes, additional sip domain on the topology. You don't need to set as primary as you are going to install new instance soon.
- Yes , DNS changes for auto-sign-in using new sip domain.
- Are you talking about PIC federation ? If Yes , any change in sip domain, you need to create a new PIC federation request.
Have a look at following blog , http://blog.lyncfreak.com/2011/10/04/adding-new-sip-domains-to-lync/ .
If answer is helpful, please hit the green arrow on the left, or mark as answer.
27. dubna 2012 13:48
30. května 2012 15:22
I am not getting conversations (missed call) in to the Lync client. I am using the new domain name as primary e-mail address and as sip domain. I have been looking at autodiscovery, it seems to be working because when I create a new Exchange user for the new domain it works fine. When I take a look at the Lync configuration manager I see "EWS not deployed"?? I get Activity feeds from other Outlook user ok in Lync and connection to Exchange seems ok.. I have tryed this set-csclientpolicy -DisableEmailComparisonCheck $true , but nothing. I have not created an other autodiscovery srv dns record for the new domain name because the autodiscovery for users with the new primary e-mail address is working. If I move user back to the orginal/primary domain everything works fine, i.e, I change primary e-mail address and sip domin back.
- Označen jako odpověď Erró 4. června 2012 11:33