13. června 2012 4:05I currently have Windows 7 home 64 bit version, one of my software programs requires 32bit Professional version. I am having conflicts when trying to upgrade form 64 to 32 bit professional program. What needs to be done to make this change?
13. června 2012 4:47
You can not upgrade from different architectures. You would have to do a clean install.
To install a 32-bit version of Windows 7 on a computer running a 64-bit version of Windows, you'll need to start, or boot, your computer using a 32-bit Windows 7 installation disc or files and choose custom install and install from scratch.
13. června 2012 5:18Thank You. That is what I was afraid of, this option comes with some other issues. So will take a little time to decide best course of action. Thanks for the help.
14. června 2012 7:45Moderátor
You can make a dual boot for 32bit and 64 bit Windows 7. Install the Windows 7 professional 32 bit on another partition.
The following threads for your reference:
TechNet Community Support
- Označen jako odpověď Sabrina ShenModerator 29. června 2012 9:17
16. června 2012 5:45Thank You for the answer, We are looking at options other than changing the operating program on this one computer. thanks for your time.