5. května 2012 9:31
I am using Windows 7 as terminal client to connect to remote desktop session using remote desktop services. I am looking for a way that when the RD ends, the physical machine logs off.
Anyone has an idea how to do this ?
5. května 2012 12:11
You mean automatically killing the orphaned sessions when users only disconnect their sessions and don't log off gracefully?
You can configure Terminal Services to terminate abandoned sessions this way-
- On the server, go to "Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > terminal Services Configuration"
- Select "Connections", then right click on RDP-Tcp and select Properties
- Select the Sessions tab and Check the "Override user settings" check box.
- Choose the criteria under which you'd like to start killing off sessions.
Also you can do this per user basis. Open Local Users and Groups, select User and then right click and open Properties window. Click on Sessions tab. Change "End a disconnected session: <N>" to specific time you want after which a disconnected User Session will be logged off.
- Označen jako odpověď Nader G 5. května 2012 12:17