4. června 2012 13:43
One of our users is experiencing an issue in which certain of her redirected folders (and her roaming profile, but I suppose that's another forum) cannot be accessed, while others can. When she logs in, she has access to items on her Desktop, but she cannot for whatever reason access them. This user, like most of the others, has a directory at \\[profileserver]\USV\[username]\, and the profile is mapped so that Windows 7-specific additions are available at \\[profileserver]\USV\[username]\.V2 (presume all paths are relative to the user's main directory herein).
The one folder I'm aware the user can access of is \Desktop. \My Documents is inaccessible, for some reason.
I've made sure the user is owner of the main profile folder and all sub-folders, and tried throwing Full Control for her on all subfolders just to make sure. The system still doesn't allow her to access even her documents, telling me that access is denied. What else might I be overlooking?
4. června 2012 16:27
Hi a couple things I want to check:
1. Are you using the roaming profile directory for redirecting the desktop and my documents to?
2. Does it work from another workstation? / If you disable her roaming profile and clean the workstation? (ie clean user profile)
3. So lets ignore the fact that this is supposed to be a redirected folder.
Can the user access the \\profileserver\usv\%username%\Desktop? (ie is it a rights problem or a redirect/profile)
5. června 2012 6:46
2. Yes, but I also just realized that we re-set the profile to local. I'll try re-setting it to roaming later.
3. Yes to Desktop, no to Documents.
- Upravený LPChu 5. června 2012 7:20
6. června 2012 8:28Moderátor
As the specific user cannot access files in Documents folder, it seems like a permission issue.
Specific to the folder <a href="file://\\profileserver\usv\\Documents">\\profileserver\usv\<username>\Documents, though you ed to give her Full Control on all subfolders, check if permission is applied correctly on files in the folder.
TechNet Subscriber Support in forum |If you have any feedback on our support, please contact email@example.com.
- Označen jako odpověď Shaon ShanMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 6. července 2012 7:31
7. června 2012 6:50
Please run "icacls" on both the desktop and documents.