none
SBS 2011 Essential connector software

Frage

• I cannot uninstall the connector software as it is not showing in Control Panel. If I try and install new connector it says either there is a pending installation or that the computer is already connected. I have deleted the computer from the AD and renamed the computer  but I still cannot get the computerto show on the dashboard. I can see it in the AD under my business sbs computers

tc kent

Dienstag, 12. November 2013 16:03

Antworten

• Hi,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please delete the related installation folders of the connector software.

And please open Registry Editor. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SYSTEM\ CurrentControlSet\ Control\ Session Manager, find if there the value named PendingFileRenameOperations under that key. If you can find, please delete the value.

Meanwhile, please navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ WindowsUpdate\ Auto Update\ RebootRequired. If you can find this key, please delete it.

Then restart the computer and check if you can reinstall. If this issue still exists, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Justin Gu
    Dienstag, 19. November 2013 08:09

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please delete the related installation folders of the connector software.

And please open Registry Editor. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SYSTEM\ CurrentControlSet\ Control\ Session Manager, find if there the value named PendingFileRenameOperations under that key. If you can find, please delete the value.

Meanwhile, please navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ WindowsUpdate\ Auto Update\ RebootRequired. If you can find this key, please delete it.

Then restart the computer and check if you can reinstall. If this issue still exists, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Justin Gu
    Dienstag, 19. November 2013 08:09
  • Hi Those keys not found I checked client computer and server. When I just tried it says another software installation is taking place.

tc kent

Montag, 25. November 2013 08:51
  • Still cannot install

tc kent

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013 22:35