none
Missing SharePoint 2010 Globally Reusable Workflows in SP designer at root site

Frage

• Hello,

I am missing my SharePoint 2010 Globally Reusable Workflows in SP designer at my root site. I have not upgraded from SharePoint 2007. This is a fresh SharePoint 2010 install that was restored from a Site Collection backup of a SharePoint 2010 site collection.

Here is what I have done so far: 

Deactivated and re-activated the Workflows Site Collection Feature.

Recycled the SharePoint App Pool

Performed IIS reset

I have confirmed the 3 Globally Reusable Workflows (Approval, Collect Feedback and Collect Signatures) are active under Site Collection Administration -> Workflows.

Freitag, 16. März 2012 01:22

Antworten

• I managed to fix this issue by copying the workflow files from another site collection where the Globally Reusable Workflows existed to the site collection where they were not showing up.

For the benefit of others, you can do this by going to SharePoint Designer 2010 (open a site collection where the Globally Reusable Workflows are present)  -> All Files -> _catalogs -> wfpub. In the wfpub directory you will see the files for the Globally Reusable Workflows. Copy all the files. Go to the same location in the site collection where the workflows are not present and paste. 

• Als Antwort markiert Shimin Huang Montag, 26. März 2012 07:32
    Freitag, 16. März 2012 16:29

Alle Antworten

• I managed to fix this issue by copying the workflow files from another site collection where the Globally Reusable Workflows existed to the site collection where they were not showing up.

For the benefit of others, you can do this by going to SharePoint Designer 2010 (open a site collection where the Globally Reusable Workflows are present)  -> All Files -> _catalogs -> wfpub. In the wfpub directory you will see the files for the Globally Reusable Workflows. Copy all the files. Go to the same location in the site collection where the workflows are not present and paste. 

• Als Antwort markiert Shimin Huang Montag, 26. März 2012 07:32
    Freitag, 16. März 2012 16:29
  • Hi pcyc,

I've tried to do that, but it's not working. Did you have to publish something!?

Thanks!

Ju Hanashiro

Dienstag, 11. September 2012 18:36
  • It works perfect!
    Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013 14:32