none
Company Portal App on iOS7

Frage

• I am starting to do some testing with inTune and have found that the Company Portal app does not display correctly on my test iPad2 (iOS 7.1.2).

The bar along the top of the main screen is white (not blue) and so therefore you cannot see any of the white text which is displayed (eg. to sign out).  The buttons for each of my enrolled devices are also white rather than blue so you don't see the icon inside the button.

Has anyone else seen this?  Unfortunately I don't have any other iOS devices to test with to see if it's specific to the iPad 2 or version of iOS.

Thanks

Mark.

Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 15:44

Antworten

• Thanks Jon... I think I may have just found it.  The colour scheme was set to white in ConfigMgr, probably not a great idea when there isn't an option to change the colour of the text :-).

I have just changed it, will test it out.

Mark.

• Als Antwort markiert Mark_Thomas Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 16:07
    Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 16:03

Alle Antworten

• Hi Mark,

I have a iPad 2 with iOS 7 and it's working fine.  Can you remove the app and reinstall?

If that doesn't work I'd open a support case. (and maybe reset the iPad first to see if that helps)

Thanks,

Jon L. - MSFT - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 15:57
  • Thanks Jon... I think I may have just found it.  The colour scheme was set to white in ConfigMgr, probably not a great idea when there isn't an option to change the colour of the text :-).

I have just changed it, will test it out.

Mark.

• Als Antwort markiert Mark_Thomas Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 16:07
    Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 16:03
  • yep... white is a bad choice. LOL.

All fixed now.

Mark.

Freitag, 18. Juli 2014 16:05