none
Office 365 Integration Change Plan

Frage

• Hi,

When I first enabled O365 integration, we were using a P1 O365 account. Everything worked perfectly with password syncing and all that. But recently we migrated from P1 to a mix of Small Business and Small Business Premium plans. When we did this migration we then cancelled our existing P1 plan. Over the last few months it has gone through a variety of states where we could still recover the info, etc, etc. Now in the last few days it has transitioned to "Cancelled" (as we want it to be). 

But the problem is that the integration module in Server 2012 Essentials will not connect to anything but our P1 plan. In fact I don't see any way to select which plan it should connect to or even if it can handle multiple different plans on the same account.

I deactivated the addin and re-ran the wizard to see if it automatically switched to one of the active plans ... but no dice. Now I get an error "There was a problem configuring Office 365 Integration, Make sure you are connected to internet, if you continue to have this problem, restart the server and try again" and the wizard doesn't complete properly. Probably because it's trying to connect to a cancelled plan?

So, how on earth do I get it to ignore the cancelled P1 plan and connect to our new plans? 

Cheers,
    Devin

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014 16:17

Antworten

• Hi,

The current issue is more related to an Office 365 issue, I suggest you’d better ask in the Office 365 forum. We will get a better assistance there. Thanks for your understanding.

http://community.office365.com/en-us/default.aspx

Best regards, Jason Mei Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014 02:34

Alle Antworten

• Hi ,

Thank you for posting your issue in the forum.

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Andy Qi

Andy Qi
    TechNet Community Support

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014 09:53
  • In Server 2012 Essentials

1. Open the dashboard
    2. Scroll to "Office 365" - At the top after Applications
    3. on the right under "Configuration Tasks":
      Select "Change the Office 365 Administrator"
      If that doesn't work then select "Link a domain to Office 365"

This should let you re-establish the integration.

Please let us know if this solves the issue.

Montag, 13. Januar 2014 13:07
  • Hi Michael,

Thanks for the input. Things are partially working now.

I first tried the "Change the Office 365 Administrator" method, but got the same error message as before (see below).

So then I tried the second suggestion ("Link a domain to Office 365")and that resulted in me being able to assign user accounts to their O365 accounts. I think this also means that password syncing will work properly.

But, the O365 tab in dashboard still isn't properly connected to our O365 plan. It just tells me that everything (except the Exchange Online section which shows the top 5 mailbox usage accounts) is "Not Available". See screenshot below. Is there anyway to get this linked to our new Small Business Premium account? 

Cheers,
    Devin

Montag, 13. Januar 2014 16:16
  • So ... nobody has any ideas here?
    Montag, 20. Januar 2014 16:25
  • Hi,

The current issue is more related to an Office 365 issue, I suggest you’d better ask in the Office 365 forum. We will get a better assistance there. Thanks for your understanding.

http://community.office365.com/en-us/default.aspx

Best regards, Jason Mei Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014 02:34