Dienstag, 1. März 2011 00:36
We migrated from MS Exchnage 2003 to Google Apps 6 months ago. We left our Exchange server up and running so that it has captured all mail sent to us. We have decided to return to our in-house MS Exchange 2003. Are there any tools or utilities I can use to migrate the emails that our 160 users have sent while we were using Google apps from google apps to an in-house MS Exchange 2003 server?
Dienstag, 1. März 2011 01:28
Unfortunately this isn't the correct forum, this is for Exchange Online (BPOS). However I can offer some advice from my experience. Depending on how you have your google apps configured you can do a couple of things.
First, strongly consider moving to Exchange 2010 or BPOS, they offer great benefits over Exchange 2003 and are a vast difference from Google Apps.
Second, the way I would do it is:
- Bring up your Exchange environment
- Give all your users mailboxes in Exchange
- Reconfigure Outlook with Exchange (MAPI) profiles AND Google Apps POP accounts, but have all mail deliver to Exchange
- Switch your MX Record over to Exchange
- Import Google Apps PST files into the Exchange profiles either individually or using Exmerge
Jorge R. Diaz, PMP, CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS
Senior Microsoft ConsultantMy Blog!
- Als Antwort vorgeschlagen Jorge R. Diaz - PlanetMVP Dienstag, 1. März 2011 01:28
Dienstag, 1. März 2011 21:24
implement.com has developed a free tool to accomplish this: