Montag, 3. August 2009 20:20
Micorsoft released 10 new sharepoint themes quite sometimme ago. Inorder to modify it according to my company, I'm trying to include my company logo as the icon. But I do not see the logo when I apply it in the site settings. Can u pls tell me how to modify the css to get icon on home page/? I'm using "Publishing theme." Any help is appreciated!
Mittwoch, 5. August 2009 07:10
When a site is created on the Web application, the default logo will be copied to the _layout virtual directory, and the logo in not related to the theme. That’s possibly why you cannot modify the theme to change the logo.
To change the default logo image, please use the following steps:
To customize logos used on home pages of SharePoint sites
1. Open the Local_Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\IMAGES directory.
2. Copy the images that you want to appear on the home pages of your Web sites to this directory.
3. Remove the image files TITLEGRAPHIC.GIF and HOMEPAGE.GIF, which contain the logos used on the left and right sides of the home page, respectively.
4. Rename the new image files TITLEGRAPHIC.GIF and HOMEPAGE.GIF.
Hope it helps. Thanks.
- Als Antwort markiert Lionel Chen - MSFT Freitag, 14. August 2009 04:16
Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012 14:56
Just a quick note that in order for this to work you may need to clear your browser history to allow for the new gif to load.