Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012 14:27
The server responded "could not parse command" I am getting this message when I attempt to move email messages (from my gmail account) around in MS Outlook 2010. In my research I was advised to disable Outlook Social Connector. I have unsuccessfully tried to do that using information on your website. When I go to MMC there are no Local Group Policy to be found on my computer that I can find. This is a most annoying problem. Can you please advise me?
Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012 09:34Moderator
You mentioned you could not find Local Group Policy Editor, would you please let me know how did you open it? If you want to open Local Group Policy Editor, please refer to the following method.
To open the Local Group Policy Editor from the command line
Click Start, type gpedit.msc in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
To open the Local Group Policy Editor as an MMC snap-in
- Open MMC. (Click Start, click in the Start Search box, type mmc, and then press ENTER.)
- On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- In the Add or Remove Snap-ins dialog box, click Group Policy Object Editor, and then click Add.
- In the Select Group Policy Object dialog box, click Browse.
- Click This computer to edit the Local Group Policy object, or click Users to edit Administrator, Non-Administrator, or per-user Local Group Policy objects.
- Click Finish.
Open the Local Group Policy Editor
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Als Antwort markiert Andy QiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012 06:05