This forum is for IT Professionals who have questions/issues or other feedback about Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 suite
Read Me FirstMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeDonnerstag, 2. Juli 2009 16:24
Welcome to this forum!
This forum replaces the NNTP newsgroup for the ILM “2” Connect site at Connect.Microsoft.com.
The newsgroup will be locked down and the threads will be kept there for reference.
If you’ve posted a question there and not received an answer, please post it here.
As a member of this forum, you are part of a worldwide community that includes experienced subject matter experts as well as interested starters that share one common goal – to help each other using the capabilities of Microsoft’s identity management solution in the best possible manner.
To get the most out of your participation, you might want to consider following the following guidelines:
- Start a new thread
- Be specific
- Mark questions as answered
- Select helpful posts
- Provide detailed feedback
Start a new thread
Don’t be afraid to start a new thread if you think you have a related problem to a post but aren’t sure.
Don’t let your question get lost if someone else’s question got answered but yours didn’t, and people may have stopped responding to the thread.
Your fellow forum members want to help you!
The more details you provide about your issue, the higher are the chances for everybody to assist you effectively.
While precision is often a good idea, there are times where it might be advisable to add more details than initially considered to be necessary.
This is especially the case, when the information you provide is read by thousands of folks that are distributed across the world, which involves a translation into various different languages.
To avoid misinterpretations of your message and to leverage the available knowledge in a way that suits your needs, you should determine whether your text contains really all necessary details before posting it.
Providing a bit too much information in this environment is better than expecting your fellow forum members to make the right assumptions about your intention.
Mark questions as answered
Your fellow forum members care about your issue!
Please treat the willingness to support you with the appropriate courtesy and let others know when your issue has been sufficiently addressed by marking your posting as answered if this is the case.
That way, you help create an environment where people mark the answers to their questions, and when you’re looking to see if someone has already answered some question you have, you will benefit by seeing their answer first.
You won’t even have to ask.
Select helpful topics
Enable your fellow forum members to help you effectively in the future!
Your feedback is an elementary component of making a forum successful.
If you run into a post that was helpful to you, please indicate this by selecting it as helpful.
This enables everybody to learn how information should be presented to address an issue.
We all learn not only from answers but also from the way answers are packaged.
Provide detailed feedback
While marking postings as answered and selecting posts as helpful is highly appreciated, please consider going the extra mile and provide some more details if you have found useful information.
This helps everybody to do an even better job assisting you in the future.
Current Forefront Identity Manager Resources
Wiki Page: Current Forefront Identity Manager Resources
Peter Geelen, Mar 15 2010
The PowerShell Management Agent 4.5 Has Been ReleasedMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeDienstag, 19. März 2013 06:42For more details, see this post.
FIM Object VisualizerMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeSamstag, 14. April 2012 00:44The FIM Object Visualizer is available on Codeplex: http://fimov.codeplex.com/
Filtern und SortierenMit dieser Optionen können Sie die Diskussionsliste eingrenzen.
- 829044Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeDienstag, 25. Mai 2010 23:47
- 1118629Peter Geelen - MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeMittwoch, 11. Mai 2011 18:42
- 125097Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeDienstag, 25. Mai 2010 22:13
- 035136Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeDonnerstag, 26. November 2009 15:01
- 059653Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft EmployeeSonntag, 2. August 2009 16:04
- 51788Quy DuMicrosoft EmployeeMittwoch, 11. Juli 2012 11:33
- 394gentelman Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013 18:42
- 166kmittal82 vor 10 Stunden 25 Minuten
- 4143kmittal82 Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013 16:46
- 2151blackjack08 Samstag, 15. Juni 2013 01:18
- 159gentelman vor 19 Stunden 31 Minuten
- 151Opper vor 13 Stunden 40 Minuten
- 054Ian Kahn vor 18 Stunden 58 Minuten
- 052blackjack08 vor 19 Stunden 34 Minuten
- 193damirdMVPFreitag, 14. Juni 2013 12:55
- 198damirdMVPFreitag, 14. Juni 2013 20:54
- 397SdeDot Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013 13:19
- 12442blackjack08 Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013 21:48
FIM web service connector - how to pass the multivalued attribute value of reference type (Full Import)freadomfee Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013 14:54
[Troubleshooting] Install FIM Data Warehouse Support Scripts when the Data Warehouse SQL database resides on a Remote SQL ServerTim MacaulayMicrosoft EmployeeMontag, 17. Juni 2013 02:47
- 071Tim MacaulayMicrosoft EmployeeMontag, 17. Juni 2013 02:29
[Troubleshooting] Event ID 10016 - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application:Tim MacaulayMicrosoft EmployeeMontag, 17. Juni 2013 02:01
[Troubleshooting] The property value you specified, "-1073740026", isn't defined in the Enum type "Nullable`1"Tim MacaulayMicrosoft EmployeeMontag, 17. Juni 2013 01:43
- 069Tim MacaulayMicrosoft EmployeeMontag, 17. Juni 2013 01:02
- 1112Tech Work Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013 12:29