none
Data Source Errors

Question

• I'm trying to setup a data source to my corporate data. I was able to get the gateway working and I was able successfully authenticate using the Connection Properties data source method. However, when I get to the end of the data source wizard, I get the following error message.

Everything looks fine though and it appears that the data source was created. However, when I try to use it Power Query, I get the following error:

Does anyone know why I'm not able to use this data source in Power Query

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:23 PM

Answers

• I should have poked around more on the forums before posting this.

The Enterprise Power Query link mentioned on the bottom of this post fixed my problem.

• Marked as answer by Tim Rodman Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:49 PM
    Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:49 PM

All replies

• I should have poked around more on the forums before posting this.

The Enterprise Power Query link mentioned on the bottom of this post fixed my problem.

• Marked as answer by Tim Rodman Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:49 PM
    Wednesday, September 04, 2013 6:49 PM
  • Hi Tim,

Unrelated to your question, I took a look at the internal error you got there.  It seemed that there was a timed out of some sort reflected internally.  Could you please describe the steps you created the data source.  We would like to reproduce the internal error again over my end.

Thanks,

Han 

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:52 PM
    Owner
  • Tim, are you using feed URL copied from admin center or use Power Query to search for your data?

Hope it helps.

Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:42 PM
    Owner