I have some problems in PowerMap:
1. When i play a tour the navigation buttons are gone from the screen, and ESC key does not work if I've paused the presentation, the buttons will be visible if I run PowerMap on a extended display though (this worked in the GeoFlow version).
2. In the previous version I was able to add several annotations at once (by holding ctrl and then right click), now this does not work for me, it will only add one at a time which is kind of annoying.
3. When I add annotations (with longitudes/latitudes) they disappear when I switch to another scene and back again. I can see that they are still there when I right click because the "edit annotation" is still there but the annotations are not visible. It works if I only create one scene, add an annotation, and then plays the tour or if I add an annotation at the first scene and then plays the tour directly. It also works with "Country/Region" but not with the coordinates. I've downloaded the latest graphics drivers to my HP8470P (Intel) and it also worked good in the previous version. I have DirectX11 and all the system requirements are met. Any suggestions? Very good that you fixed so that the tooltips are static! Regards / Gustaf
You can add several annotations at once first selecting the point(s) (by holding ctrl and left clicking). Once you select all the points you want to annotate, you can then right click and add annotation for the selected points.
Yes. You almost quote every word I said in my first post, I know how to select several points and as I said, it worked in the previous version (GEOFLOW) but it does not work now (POWERMAP). I forgot to mention the left clicking to choose the points but I assumed that it was crystal clear.
Are there any bugs related to specific computer models except Lenovo? We all use HP in my office and we all have the bugs mentioned in my first post.
Just to be clear I will state my concerns again:
1. When I play a tour the navigation buttons are gone from the screen (switching to another screen or ending the presentation etc). The ESC key does not work either. It only works if I play the tour on an extended display. This first concern worked without any problems in the GeoFlow-version.
2. In the GeoFlow presentation I use to add several annotations for several points at once (by holding ctrl, left click the points, right click when done and then "Add annotation"). Now, in the PowerMap-version, when I do this, it only adds ONE annotation at the point where I actually "right click". This worked perfect in the GeoFlow-version.
3. My last concern is that the added annotations disappear (only when using coordinates), please read the details in my first post.
Please no more "how to use PowerMap"-replies.
I tried to reproduce the annotation issue, but cannot. I have had some trouble on one machine or another actually getting the multiple selections working, but if the selection outlines are showing on the data points, both annotations do get added, and they stay there when I switch to another scene and back.
When you experience this problem, is the selection outline showing on all the data points while you add the annotations?
Thanks for looking into this. What do you mean by "is the selection outline showing on all the data points while you add the annotations"? When I select, for instance, two data points, one popup box will appear. Could you provide a print screen?
If you want, I can record all the bugs that I experience, maybe that would be easier to troubleshoot?