none
Flash Player problems

Question

•  I have checked all of the threads above and none seem to help me with my problem. I know that you probably have nothing to do with this but I am trying to get my Flash Player problems resolved. I have tried updating, deleting, and installing the Flash Player and every time I try to do something I either get no response from the web site or I get "This page can not be displayed". This is getting to be so frustrating. These problems started 8/28/2014 and I am very upset about it. I have a 64 bit system and I have had no problem until now. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated or even point me in the direction of someone that can.

Thanks,

Confused PC operator

Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:51 PM

All replies

• Hi

Which browser is giving you the error? Is it IE11?

Are you saying when you go to Adobe's website and download flash player it gives you an error?

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:43 AM
  • I don't know if I am running IE11 or not. But I have a Windows 8, 64-bit system. Yes I go to help on the flash player web site and I get "This page can't be displayed".
    Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:30 PM