none
FSRM File Screening Management Sending Four Duplicate Emails to User who attempts to save an unauthorized file

Question

• Copying to a DFS-Namespace from local machine

DFS Root Server Windows Server 2008 R2 X64

FSRM File Screening Management Sending Four Emails to User attempting to save an unauthorized file 

I have configured FSRM to send emails to the user who attempt to save an unauthorized file.  However, the user receives four emails for each file violation.

I've attempted to create templates, without templates, creating a group, changing the settings of who gets the email.

In FSRM Options, on the notification limits tab, I have the notification limit for email notifications set to zero and want to keep it that way.  I want my users to be notified everytime there is a violation.  When the user receives the window pop "You need permission to perform this action ", the email explains why. It would be a support desk nightmare if they don't get a reason why they can't copy the file up to DFS.

Again, setting the notification limit to anything but zero won't work for our large enterprise.  Any help is appreciated in getting the email duplication down to just one email per violation.

Thanks

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 5:51 PM

Answers

All replies