none
Picture and Fax Viewer Slideshow on Windows Server 2003

Question

• Hi

We are presently running windows server 2003. We have connected to it one monitor, on which everything is working fine. We have mounted on the wall near it, a large 42" LCD screen that we want to rotate through photos off the server for our clients to see. What is the best way to make this happen?

So far I have tried duplicating the desktop (cant seem to find an option for this, only to extend the desktop)

On this, I thought that would do, but then when I opened the images through windows picture and fax viewer, the start slideshow will only bring it up on monitor 1 and I cant find a way to make it show on monitor 2

There are quite a lot of reasons we want to have the two monitors, rather than just run everything through the large screen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Matt

Monday, September 09, 2013 4:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You could refer to the article below to set up two monitors in the Windows Server 2003 environment:

HOW TO: Set Up and Troubleshoot Multiple Monitors in a Windows Server 2003 Environment

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328312

Regards,

Mandy Ye

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:30 AM
  • Thanks Mandy! Ill be in the office tomorrow and sure to check it out! I will let you know how I go
    Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:07 AM