none
CRM for Outlook 2007 Configuration issue:

General discussion

• I have had this in the past but normally have been able to resolve the issue fairly quickly but on this one machine nothing i have done has worked.  After i install the CRM 2011 Client and then try to configure the CRM for outlook portion it looks like its going to finish out but then just sits on the Adding organization screen showing Updating Outlook Profile on the status bar. Its never continues on. Machine is a windows 7 64bit with Outlook 2007 32bit client.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client, rebooted the machine multiple times and even performed a restore prior to me even installing it the first time. No matter what i do its still sits there on the status area.  Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks!
    Friday, April 04, 2014 10:52 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you've posted in the Windows Server forum, but your question seems related to Dynamics CRM.

The dedicated Dynamics forums, are here: https://community.dynamics.com/

It's much more likely you will attract responses from Dynamics-experienced people, over in the Dynamics forums.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Saturday, April 05, 2014 5:21 AM