none
When will the Dynamics GP certifications be updated?

Answers

All replies

• It's strange that the MCTS certifications for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 state:

Exam MB3-8xx: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 XXX: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):

Yet the links take you to 10.0.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:26 AM
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the reply that answered your question so others with a similar question can find answers quicker.

Jeff Wharton

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

Friday, February 10, 2012 9:33 AM
  • Hi Jeff - Sorry, no, the question hasn't been answered. Microsoft Learning came out with a few select exams for Dynamics GP 2010 but doesn't seem committed to updating the MCITP certifications for Dynamics GP. I am wondering if this will ever resume. It seems quite late to be updating for GP 2010, which has been out since April 2010, giving me the impression they are dropping the track entirely. Thought maybe someone from Microsoft could speak to that.

-Tracey

Friday, February 10, 2012 2:59 PM
  • Hi Tracey,

I'm still trying to get an answer for you on this one however don;t seem to be having much luck.

Cheers

Jeff

Jeff Wharton

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Monday, February 20, 2012 9:57 PM
  • Is there any update on this?  They're sunsetting GP 10.0 in the fall, so you'd think they'd update the certication track for MCITP's for GP 2010 prior to that.  I talked to Microsoft yesterday and the guy on the phone at the MCP support desk had no clue as to when this might be updated.  Does anyone have any better information than that?
    Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:07 PM
  • Unfortunately there has been no update.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:24 PM