none
Logon with FBA to Project Server and call PSI methods programmatically

Question

• Hello there,

I am trying to make a custom workflow for project server 2010 site in visual studio 2010. Where I am trying to get a "GUID" of a newly created project during the Demand Management phase via a "ReadProjectList" method of "Project" PSI class.

Following is the code snippet works fine (if my PWA runs only on windows authentication)
    #region Webservice Objects

private static Project projectSvc = new Project();

private static LoginForms loginFormsSvc = new LoginForms();

#endregion
    NetworkCredential prjCdn = new NetworkCredential("farmadmin", "farmpass","mygroup");

projectSvc.Credentials = prjCdn; //CredentialCache.DefaultNetworkCredentials;

ProjectDataSet projectList = projectSvc.ReadProjectList();

DataRow[] projectRows = projectList.Project.Select("PROJ_NAME = '" + projectName + "'");

projectGUID = (Guid)projectRows[0]["PROJ_UID"];

BUT my PRODUCTION PWA is only using Forms Based Authentication and for which I am searching on google to find the FBA things similar to above code, but no luck. Although I have tried to use LoginForms class, the method of this class works and allow to log in but it does't give such other method to proceed further. If someone has gone through the same circumstance so I request your help please....

I am using Project Server2010 and Visual Studion2010.

Thanks in advance.

Neeraj

Monday, December 23, 2013 5:10 AM