none
How to re activate Office 2010

Question

• it is telling me i have used the passkey to often when i try to activate it on my computer. It was on here when my Motherboard fried. I got a new Motherboard it is still Downloaded and wont take Passkey.

How can i get it back on my computer? I need this program for school! :(

Friday, March 15, 2013 12:22 AM

Answers

• Hi, you will need to contact the MS Activation Centre by telephone and explain the situation (hardware failure), an operator will assist you.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:20 AM

All replies

• Sorry, but you have posted your question in a forum that discusses Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF). I’m moving this thread.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Cleber Marques

MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    MOF.com.br | CleberMarques.com | CanalSystemCenter.com.br
    Friday, March 15, 2013 1:16 PM
  • Hi, you will need to contact the MS Activation Centre by telephone and explain the situation (hardware failure), an operator will assist you.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:20 AM