I have a customer with Exchange 2010 SP2 Ru7 with Forefront for Exchange 2010 Ru3 and Symantec AV as file-level scanner
Intermittent we receive MSExchange Extensibility 1050 on the CAS/HUB servers with Description:
The execution time of agent 'FSE Routing Agent' exceeded 90000 milliseconds while handling event 'OnSubmittedMessage' for message with InternetMessageId: 'Not Available'. This is an unusual amount of time for an agent to process a single event. However,
Transport will continue processing this message.
This also affects the Outlook connectivity.
1. We have no powershell scripts for the word filtering list.
2. I tried disable/enable the FSE (Antigen) Routing Agent.(with restart of the MSExchangeTransport service)
3. Forefront directories are excluded from the scanning list of Symantec AV.
4. We have no Symantec Mail Agent.
5. I have increased the diagnostic logging level of MSExchangeTransport-SMTPReceive, currently monitoring if this brings something more.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.