none
Can Power Map publish to Power BI for Offcie 365, and how...?

Question

• I've try to publish workbook containing Power Map tour to Power BI for Offcie 365, I get nothing...

So Power Map is only work  on-premise? Any plan to view Power Map tour in Power BI for Office 365?

AsiaMiner, CTO

Friday, October 18, 2013 9:38 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I can confirm that the current version of Power Map does not feature Office 365 integration with Power BI. It is on-premise only for now, and we are planning for Office 365 integration in the future.

In the meantime, you might consider exporting your Power Map tours to video or capturing Power Map scenes and sharing those on your Office 365 site.

I hope this helps!

Blair Neumann (MSFT)

Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:59 PM
  • Hello,

Yes, at this point the only workaround is to create and record a video of the tour. Then you could embed that in a web page. But it would be static, in that Power Map functionality would not be available.

Regards,

Anita Oakley

Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:08 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I can confirm that the current version of Power Map does not feature Office 365 integration with Power BI. It is on-premise only for now, and we are planning for Office 365 integration in the future.

In the meantime, you might consider exporting your Power Map tours to video or capturing Power Map scenes and sharing those on your Office 365 site.

I hope this helps!

Blair Neumann (MSFT)

Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:59 PM
  • Blair,

Does this mean functionality to save a tour as an 'Interactive Web Page' is unavailable at the present time? Is there a way to save a tour to a Web site and allow zoom functionality?

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:17 AM
  • Hello,

Yes, at this point the only workaround is to create and record a video of the tour. Then you could embed that in a web page. But it would be static, in that Power Map functionality would not be available.

Regards,

Anita Oakley

Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:08 PM