none
MDT 2013: trust relationship failed (after reinstall OS)

Question

• Hi,

I get the message "MDT 2013: trust relationship failed (after reinstall OS)".

Should computer object be removed before reinstalling? It is not necessary on SCCM 2012 OS ...

Please advise.
    J.

Jan Hoedt

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:50 PM

All replies

• I don't understand *where* you received this error message, or under what context it appeared.

Typically Trust relationship issues can be fixed by re-joining the workstation machine to the domain.

Keith Garner - keithga.wordpress.com

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:03 PM
  • Thanks.
    I received the error message during the task sequence, don't know where exactly but somewhere in domain join probably.

"Typically Trust relationship issues can be fixed by re-joining the workstation machine to the domain."
    ?? Of course this is, but what does that help me during a task sequence? Should I remove it from domain and add it in a task sequence step?
    Doesn't make sence, I ran task sequences over and over again and never had this issue. Just wondered if somebody else had the same problem and what best practises are in re-imaging a pc/rerunning a task sequence: should I remove the object or not (then I need to add that step to the task sequence).
    Don't think it's needed, but wanted to doublecheck.

Jan Hoedt

Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:01 PM