none
AD User Picker on Self-Service Portal - Some users don't appear

Question

• I have just noticed that some user's do not appear on our Self-Service Portal in a User Picker that should have all users in it (no constraints).

It appears that an entire OU is omitted from the results, however the users appear in Configuration Items -> Users. From this, I don't believe it to be an issue with the AD Connector, more an issue with the Self Service Portal.

Any ideas?

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Taylor,

In the Request Offering, double check that there is not criteria configured for the "Organizational Unit" in the "Configure Criteria(optional)" tab

Hope that helps!

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:31 AM
  • Hi

There were no criteria, and it was still not working. Since then, I have added "OU contains 'Users'" as we have other OUs such as "Resources" which contains service accounts and such, that I don't want synced.

So currently, there is a constraint on the OU, but this has not affected this issue. All users within this OU are still not appearing :(

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:34 AM
  • Hi,

How many objects are showing in the Query Prompt on the portal? You're not hitting the default max of 2000, are you?

Regards
    //Anders

Anders Asp | Lumagate | www.lumagate.com | Sweden | My blog: www.scsm.se

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 5:47 AM
  • Hi

I have modified the XML file so it will display all of our users. It displays approx. 4,700 users, and the limit is set to 6,000.

Thanks

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:22 PM