none
Folders are no longer showing in pages library. Poof just not showing (FOLDERS HAVE NOT BEEN HIDDEN)

Question

• Within our pages library the folders are no longer viewable.  When the view is changed all the items within the folders are still viewable and available.

-Checked permissions

-Checked Recycle Bin

Please, help if you have any suggestions on where to troubleshoot this issue. 

Friday, August 23, 2013 3:09 PM

Answers

• Unless the farm has been configured with PowerShell, SharePoint 2007 didn't really use it.

I'd suggest checking within the view.  It's possible that your folders are still there, but someone has toggled the Folder Visibility settings in the View configuration screens.

You can also try opening the document library within Explorer View to see if the folders are still present.

Friday, August 30, 2013 1:40 PM

All replies

• Run this following command in powershell on one of the SP servers and tell me what the response is

(get-spweb http://WEBURL).lists["Pages"].rootfolder.Subfolders | select-object {$_.N
    ame}

Please mark my response as an answer if appropriate.
    Learn.SharePoint.com

Friday, August 23, 2013 3:40 PM
  • Unless the farm has been configured with PowerShell, SharePoint 2007 didn't really use it.

I'd suggest checking within the view.  It's possible that your folders are still there, but someone has toggled the Folder Visibility settings in the View configuration screens.

You can also try opening the document library within Explorer View to see if the folders are still present.

Friday, August 30, 2013 1:40 PM