none
network error domain.local (unauthenticated)

Question

• Dear friends,
     I am running on average 200 computers on my network.Some of those computers have faced the problem when i see the local area connection domain.local (unauthenticated) with the yellow triangle warning sign.That computer some time connected to network some times can't connect the internet.

And also faced another one problem to this computer is will not establish remote connection also

I have tried to disjoin/rejoin the domain.still the problem is exists..and i also tried to 

1).netsh winsock reset catalog
       netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
       netsh int ipv6 reset teset.log

2).ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew

3).changed my profile from workplace to public

Still the Problem is Exists.Please any one give solution to this problem....

Thank you 

• Edited by yusufdeen Monday, November 11, 2013 3:57 AM n
    Monday, November 11, 2013 3:55 AM

All replies

• try deleting DNS cache and Also update your drivers

Thanks

Monday, November 11, 2013 7:24 AM
  • Machines that are getting yellow triangle are the haveIP address from DHCp server or static IP address. have you checked that computers that are getting yellow triangle are they able to resolve your local domain???. Use "nslookup" to confirm and make sure that they are resolving proper domain name. what is  

Akshay Pate Server Administrator

• Proposed as answer by Akshay Pate Monday, November 11, 2013 7:35 AM
    Monday, November 11, 2013 7:35 AM
  • Thank you for Replying........

That system is DHCP is Enabled.Ip Address is Correctly alloted from DHCP Server...And also i noted Internet is working fyn....But I can't Establish Remote Connection ...Remote is enabled to this computer.....Ping Response to this computer is observed

Thank u.........am waiting for ur reply

nil

• Edited by yusufdeen Monday, November 11, 2013 7:56 AM n
    Monday, November 11, 2013 7:53 AM