none
AD Attributes missing in Portal

Question

• Hey there,

i created a new fim 2010 r2 Installation with adma and fimma (quickstart)

So i get all My users to the Portal, now i tried to sync aditional attributes and there im failing...

i added them in adma as Attribute and flow rule Import, then to fimma, attributes, flow rule Import and Export, then added them to the sync rule in the Portal..

My modified atributes (middle Name, Manager) are visible in the metaverse, but not in the Portal (the fields are visible, but empty)

I wonder also, the sync rule is not showing up inthe expected rule list (dont know if it shoudl...)

Any hint will be helpfull, thank you!

Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:22 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

I think you should check the attribute precedence to grab values. If you want to keep AD values into these attributes , I suggest you to keep ADMA precedence high.

If My Answer helps you do not forget to check helpful post and If answers your question do not forget to "Mark it as an Answer" Thanks~ Giriraj Singh Bhamu

• Marked as answer by c_loki Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:43 AM
    Monday, April 21, 2014 7:10 PM
  • I agree.  Check precedence via the Sync Manager MV Designer.  If the objects already exist and are joined to both the FIMMA and ADMA CS objects, then the flow rules should take care of things. Another suggestion is to take a known object that you know is not flowing properly and perform a preview of the sync using Sync Manager from the ADMA connector. This might shed more light.

Regards, Jose Garza | MS: Svr Virt, MCTS:FIM, MCSA:2003 | http://josetheadmin.blogspot.com

Monday, April 21, 2014 7:41 PM

All replies

• hmmm, i guessi have too many Import rules.... Need to clean up....

but it is still confusing, that data available in metaverse are not visible in Portal....

• Edited by c_loki Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:38 PM
    Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:12 PM
  • Hi ,

I think you should check the attribute precedence to grab values. If you want to keep AD values into these attributes , I suggest you to keep ADMA precedence high.

If My Answer helps you do not forget to check helpful post and If answers your question do not forget to "Mark it as an Answer" Thanks~ Giriraj Singh Bhamu

• Marked as answer by c_loki Thursday, June 26, 2014 11:43 AM
    Monday, April 21, 2014 7:10 PM
  • I agree.  Check precedence via the Sync Manager MV Designer.  If the objects already exist and are joined to both the FIMMA and ADMA CS objects, then the flow rules should take care of things. Another suggestion is to take a known object that you know is not flowing properly and perform a preview of the sync using Sync Manager from the ADMA connector. This might shed more light.

Regards, Jose Garza | MS: Svr Virt, MCTS:FIM, MCSA:2003 | http://josetheadmin.blogspot.com

Monday, April 21, 2014 7:41 PM