none
I fixed the "consider replacing your battery" my self and now my computer is good.

General discussion

• first my problem started when my computer battery reached critical level, i restarted after charger plugged in then i saw "consideer replacing battery".

After that, i made my computer's battery critical level at 0%, and changed the critical action for "hibernate" from the settings, then i wait while the computer reaches its critical level, when it hibernated, i replugged in the charger, i powered on the computer then i saw my computer's battery running as usuall.

Thank God.

Monday, May 21, 2012 11:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your sharing. It is great helpful.

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 7:33 AM
  • Thanks so much this really helped.
    Tuesday, August 07, 2012 3:20 AM
  • I need to try this,if it works I will be so glad.thanks for sharing this
    Wednesday, September 19, 2012 3:49 PM
  • Thank you very much i will try it.

i hope it will be work. Anyway once again thank you for sharing  this

Thursday, November 22, 2012 1:05 PM
  • i am waiting for criticAL level of  my battery if it will work i will be thnakfull for u
    Sunday, December 02, 2012 2:04 PM
  • I tried as u did. But it didn't work for me.
    Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:33 AM
  • My computer does not allow me to change the critical level to 0% please help. It is originally on 8% but when i change it to 0% it goes back to 8%. 
    Monday, January 28, 2013 8:17 PM
  • but battery critical level 0% ho hi nhn rahi ab kia karen 7 se kam nhn horahi????????????????
    Friday, September 20, 2013 8:01 AM
  • My computer does not allow me to change the critical level to 0% please help. It is originally on 7% but when i change it to 0% it goes back to7%. 
    Friday, September 20, 2013 8:06 AM
  • hello man

I'm waiting for ur solution

but I cant change CRITICAL BATTERY LEVEL on battery: less than 5%

its unchangeable

how u change it

Monday, October 21, 2013 11:28 AM
    1. Thank You Man! I just encountered similar problem and searched for the solution. And this is where I reached in my first click. 

• Edited by Rajeev Malla Sunday, November 03, 2013 4:58 AM spell error
    Sunday, November 03, 2013 4:57 AM
  • Well Well.............Thank u so much for showing a solution to the problem...............

I solved the same problem today using the method mentioned above..............but i could not able to change the

critical level upto 0%......i managed to 3%..............but the good news is that the problem is solved............

so thanks a lot...............bye tc..............

Monday, November 18, 2013 9:28 AM
  • Qari Abdul Wajid

I could not able to change the critical level upto 0%......i managed to only 5%

Sunday, December 22, 2013 4:16 AM
  • I can change mine to 1%. If you are using a battery replaceable laptops, first plug-in the charger, then take the battery out. You may now change the Critical Battery to 1%. Put the battery back then unplug the charger. You can change the Critical Battery  to 0%, but it involves many commands using CMD.
    • Edited by exo_gurei Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:39 PM
    Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:38 PM