none
[SC] OpenSCManager FAILED 6: The handle is invalid.

Question

• <p>Hello,</p><p>I have this message : <br />"<br />[SC] OpenSCManager FAILED 6: <br />The handle is invalid.</p><p>"</p><p>Well, I run a batch file (.cmd) from a XP workstation that use PSEXEC to a Windows 2012 (same LAN without Windows domain) using the high level credentials (login = Administrator).</p><p>The command is something like that : <br /></p><p></p>
    • Moved by Aaron.ParkerMVP Monday, July 15, 2013 11:39 PM Not related to App-V
    Monday, July 15, 2013 8:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,
    I don't have the opportunity to run this kind of tests.
    It seems that the problem is not fixed, but I try a other way : run directly the commands inside the same command line, without used a other batch file ...
    It works ...but I need to run many tests to complete and close this issue ...

Regards

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:24 AM

All replies

• Does the same issue occur if you launch PSEXEC from a Windows 7 or Windows 8 client?

[Also moving this to a more appropriate forum, as the question appears to have nothing to do with App-V]

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my employer, Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com | The Definitive Guide to Delivering Microsoft Office with App-V

Monday, July 15, 2013 11:38 PM
  • Hi,
    I don't have the opportunity to run this kind of tests.
    It seems that the problem is not fixed, but I try a other way : run directly the commands inside the same command line, without used a other batch file ...
    It works ...but I need to run many tests to complete and close this issue ...

Regards

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:24 AM