none
Courier new converts to Curier font in PDF rendering in SSRS

Question

•  used Courier-New-Bold while designing SSRS report, but I am getting just Courier as the report font when report is being render into PDF file. Could you please help me to identify the issue?

I am using SQL server 2008 R2 SSRS service.

Friday, June 28, 2013 9:17 AM

Answers

• Hi Tech,

From your description, you install new font in Reporting Services, it works fine in Business Integrated Development Studio but not work when export it to PDF, right? If in this case, it seems that you should install the new font in PDF, you can refer to the link below to see it.
    Font Installation Instructions

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Charlie Liao

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Tech,

From your description, you install new font in Reporting Services, it works fine in Business Integrated Development Studio but not work when export it to PDF, right? If in this case, it seems that you should install the new font in PDF, you can refer to the link below to see it.
    Font Installation Instructions

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Charlie Liao

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:36 AM
  • Windows 7 and 8

1.Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install. 2.Select the fonts you want to install. You can click to select one font, Control-click to select several fonts, or Shift-click to select a contiguous group of fonts. 3.Right-click the selected fonts and choose "Install." 4.The fonts are now installed and will appear in the font menus of your applications

Above is the instruction to install font in Windows 7 machine. Unfortunately, I am unable view command "Install" after Right-clicking the selected font. Am I doing something wrong? Alos, I have to do the same for WINDOWS 2008 Server where SSRS service will run in production environment. Could you please share the fornt installation instruction on this server?
    Monday, July 01, 2013 7:00 AM
  • also you need to install font on your report server as well.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:36 PM