none
Event ID 6008

Question

• Our Windows 2003 server unexpectedly shut down. I have a memory dump file but not sure where to go from there. Is there somewhere I could upload it for someone to take a look at it.
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:11 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, 

We have already discussed many similar queries in our forum earlier.

Refer this thread and analyze dmp file accordingly.

Regards, Ravikumar P

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:31 PM
  • In looking at the threads and downloading the microsoft sdk for windows 7 I still don't see instructions on how to use it. I see command line entries to examine the batch file but the instructions for what you need to do prior do not seem to be there. Is there a certain application or command I need to use to open the debugger tool?
    Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:19 PM
  • In latest version, windbg tool is part of SDK. So, while running SDK setup choose the program option "win debug" and install it.

Once you installed it, analyze the dmp file with the help of windbg.I suggest you follow the thread carefully. Its have all the info. 

Regards, Ravikumar P

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:01 PM
  • Hi,

Additionally, to analyze the dump file, please contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can assist with your request.

To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone&wa=wsignin1.0

Regards.

Vivian Wang

Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:21 AM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vivian Wang

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:46 AM