none
SCCM 2012 - How to change time, UTC

Question

• Hi I wonder how I change SCCM 2012 time ?

When I get a mail about virus/malware -->

Detection time(UTC time): 4/3/2013 8:59:43 AM

The time appear wrong, 2 hours after...

-- Sokoban3  --

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:47 AM

Answers

All replies

• The time is not wrong, but displayed in UTC. That cannot be changed.

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

• Marked as answer by Sokoban3 Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:17 AM
    Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:00 AM
  • I know the time is displayed in UTC and it can't be changed. I know that there are several feedbacks on connect to get that changed.

Kent Agerlund | My blogs: blog.coretech.dk/kea and SCUG.dk/ | Twitter: @Agerlund | Linkedin: Kent Agerlund | Mastering ConfigMgr 2012 The Fundamentals

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:09 AM
  • Thanks!
    Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:17 AM
  • Has this changed yet?  I see my Dea

Find this post helpful? Does this post answer your question? Be sure to mark it appropriately to help others find answers to their searches.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:11 AM
  • I know the time is displayed in UTC and it can't be changed. I know that there are several feedbacks on connect to get that changed.

Kent Agerlund | My blogs: blog.coretech.dk/kea and SCUG.dk/ | Twitter: @Agerlund | Linkedin: Kent Agerlund | Mastering ConfigMgr 2012 The Fundamentals

Any movement on this front...I see my Deadline as UTC in the console.  Very confusing and just needs to be fixed.  Only people that are actually global organizations would have any need for UTC as the main time.  We are not, so just an inconvenience.

Find this post helpful? Does this post answer your question? Be sure to mark it appropriately to help others find answers to their searches.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:15 AM
  • When I was in the product group, the consensus was to do everything in UTC, though they had not gotten everything moved to it. I personally argued against doing so for the same reasons you state here, but it was not going to change. You certainly could search Connect.Microsoft.com to see if there is a public feedback item that you could vote on, and if not, submit another one. But given what I understand to be the situation, I'd not hold my breath waiting for that to change.

Wally Mead

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:39 AM