none
Alignment cells width

Question

• Hi guy, I'm going crazy with the alignment. If, in excel for example, I put out five cells and drop an alignment 1cm all the cells take 1 cm. If I try the same in tablix I loose the point out and I can set just one cell no more...do you have any suggestion about?  
    Thursday, July 04, 2013 4:36 PM

All replies

• You would need to select all the textboxes that you want the alignment to change and set the value you need. Unlike excel, tablix properties only apply to those that you have selected.

Regards,
    Karthik

Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, July 05, 2013 8:53 AM
  • Yes, but that's the point..after I have selected them where can I set the width? Because I select for example five column but when I do any click they deselected...
    Friday, July 05, 2013 9:46 AM
  • you can set each cells width from the properties windows.

Friday, July 05, 2013 9:48 AM
  • Don't do right click. After you select, go to View->Properties. Go to Size->Width. Assign the value and press enter.

Regards,
    Karthik

Please remember to click Mark as Answer and Vote as Helpful on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, July 05, 2013 10:36 AM