none
Event ID error 14029 source MSExchangeMailboxAssistant

Question

• I'm in the process of migrating from exchange 2003 to exchange 2010, we've got all the mailboxes moved over and I believe that I have everything with the public folders moved over, however I keep getting the Event ID error 14029 source MSExchangeMailboxAssistant every 15 minutes.  I would like to know how I can get rid of it.  I ran the AddReplicaToPFRecursive.ps1.  I ran set-publicfolder -identity "\non_ipm_subtree\schedule+ free busy\ex:/o=Company/ou=First Administrative Group" -replicas "Public Folder Database 1576125821".  I'm at a lost on what else to try, I would greatly appreciate any insight on how to get rid of this error.
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:40 PM

Answers

• Cause

Schedule+ Free busy Replica Instance not applied properly. 

Run the below commands

Set-PublicFolder -Replicas 'Public Folder Database' -Identity '\NON_IPM_SUBTREE\SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY\EX:/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group' Get-publicfolder -recurse '\Non_IPM_SubTree\SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY\EX:/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group' |fl

Check the replica of System Public Folder and if its missing than add it.
    Restarted the MailboxAssistances service 

Post the result..

Cheers, 

Gulab | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2010 | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2007 | MCC 2011 | Skype: Gulab.Mallah | Blog: www.iExchangeRanger.com
    • Marked as answer by IS_S1FCU Friday, May 27, 2011 6:13 PM
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:11 PM

All replies

• Cause

Schedule+ Free busy Replica Instance not applied properly. 

Run the below commands

Set-PublicFolder -Replicas 'Public Folder Database' -Identity '\NON_IPM_SUBTREE\SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY\EX:/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group' Get-publicfolder -recurse '\Non_IPM_SubTree\SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY\EX:/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative Group' |fl

Check the replica of System Public Folder and if its missing than add it.
    Restarted the MailboxAssistances service 

Post the result..

Cheers, 

Gulab | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2010 | MCTS-MCITP Messaging: 2007 | MCC 2011 | Skype: Gulab.Mallah | Blog: www.iExchangeRanger.com
    • Marked as answer by IS_S1FCU Friday, May 27, 2011 6:13 PM
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:11 PM
  • Hi IS_S1FCU,

Any updates?

Please also post the whole error event here.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, May 23, 2011 6:25 AM
  • Restarting the Mailbox Assistances Services seems to have resolved the error, no more events in over a week.  Thanks
    • Proposed as answer by Javier Ares Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:32 AM
    Friday, May 27, 2011 6:14 PM
  • I agree... restarting the mailbox assistances services resolved the error. Cheers
    • Proposed as answer by casca01 Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:24 AM
    Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:23 AM