none
Problem with email assoicated with registration of Office 2013

Question

• Hello!

I have a unique situation that I'm unable to get help with. I have a client who purchased one licensed copy of Office 2013. This was purchased by the school's director for use on her new Win 8 machine. When it came to enter a Microsoft Live account to register it, the tech (not me!) entered his personal outlook.com email address rather than the director's school outlook.com email address. The problem is, should this program needed to be re-installed again down the road, the account is associated with the tech's outlook.com email rather than the director's. So is it possible to correct this or is this a screwed up situation? I appreciate any assistance anyone can offer on this!!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:55 AM

Answers

• Yes, we can direct to contact Microsoft Customer service to correct Microsoft Live account and re-register Office.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295539/en-us

Customer service

If you have general customer service questions, a customer service representative can help you by locating the appropriate answers or resources. Depending on the issue, you may be directed to a team that specializes in a particular area. Or, you may be directed to a Web site that answers your question.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:22 AM