none
Networking, IP's and Subnets

Question

• Hello, So I've made this 'network design', and I was curious on a few things, but mainly if this network accually would work?

I am new to this thing, and some expert input would sure help alot!

Please don't just say "it doesn't work", tell me how i can fix it

Friday, October 25, 2013 10:01 PM

All replies

•   That looks like an exam question. What was the question?

Bill

Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:13 AM
  • not an exam question, I'm in school and they like us to practise networking, I can write what I want in my network if it will help.

3 Wired networks with one apache server (port 80), and one database (mysql), the database should only be reached if you are within the intranet. Also space for 20 + 60 (80)hosts.

3 wireless networks, one on 130hosts and only http enabled (web and email service). Second with 20host, but connected to the 20host wired network. Last wireless on 120hosts, password to login.

My drawing is early state, I have not implemented some of the stuff, which brings me to Another question, is there a way to connect 'wifi-2' and 'Router B' (the two on 20hosts), so that one user won't be on both networks at the same time?

I appriciate you taking an interest, it would be great with some helpful criticism!

• Edited by schvuu Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:57 PM
    Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:57 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry to say that we have no environment to test the design, so we cannot evaluate your network design accurately. However, it is not recommended to have too much hosts in a Wifi AP.

I recommend you contact your vendor of network devices for further assistance.

Best regards,

Susie

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 7:00 AM