none
Email is not delivering

Question

• Hi All,

we have RMS 2.0 and AD 2003 Exchange 2007 Sp3 in the development environment. We have published the RMS Templates to USER1, USER2 and User3. When we send Restricted E-Mails to and from USER1 and USER2 it is ok, we have the following issue;

1) When we keep USER3 in CC to any mails to and from USER1 and USER2 the E-mail is not getting Delivered

2) When we send any restricted E-Mail Exclusively to USER3 it is getting Delivered

Actually we need to resolve why the e-mail is not getting delivered when we put USER3 in Cc.

Kindly advise what is missing or if there is anything misconfigured.

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:50 PM

All replies

• Anyone please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance..

Sunday, June 16, 2013 7:26 AM
  • That is a very strange issue. The only time I have seen issues of this kind was when users had the wrong MSDSSourceObjectDN attribute sent in AD (they were pointing to a wrong or inexistent forest). Can you check that in an LDAP editor?

Enrique Saggese - Sr. Program Manager - Information Protection - Microsoft Corporation

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:17 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.

The problem is not only with USER3, if I keep USER1 and USER3 in "To" field and USER2 in "Cc" field, the email is not delivering at all to any of the user. in my case before the email was delivering atleast to USER1 and USER2 (both were in To field) and not to USER3 (which was in Cc).

I dont know whether it is a problem from AD side or is there any issue in RMS Templates or whether it is from Exchange side.

thanks

Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:51 PM