none
ADFS Claims Filter Syntax

General discussion

• Does anybody know what the filter code should be for an ADFS Claims rule that meets the following conditions:

1. Is a member of a group with a prefix of WCF_

OR

2. Is a member of a group with a suffix of _All

I currently have this and it works for the prefix condition, I just need to add the suffix so it passes the group if it matches either condition.

c:[Type == "memberOf", Value =~ "WCF_+"]
     => issue(claim = c);

Friday, July 19, 2013 4:51 PM

All replies

• Hello,

We have a dedicated forum for ADFS and the forum link is :http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/Geneva/

So, seek help in above forum.

Regards, Ravikumar P

Saturday, July 20, 2013 7:41 AM
  • Hi,

According to the problem description, this issue is related to ADFS. For ADFS issue, the best resource is ADFS forum. 

Based on the current situation, you’d better submit a new question to ADFS forum for further assistance. In this way, your issue can be resolved effectively.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/Geneva/threads

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

Arthur Li

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

Arthur Li

TechNet Community Support

Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:05 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to confirm what is the current situation? If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I will be happy to help.

Regards,

Arthur Li

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscriptionuser and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedback here.

Arthur Li

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 6:55 AM
  • I've been bumped from three forums, if there is a specific ADFS forum, I'd like this to be posted to it.  I've followed the link provided and it lead me to visual studio, another bumped me to Windows server.  I cant find ADFS at all.
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:41 PM
  • Hi,

Please refer to the link provided above and select “Claims based access platform (CBA), code-named Geneva” forum which is for ADFS related question.

Regards,

Arthur Li

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:00 PM