none
How to change Script path for Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd when working behind reverse proxy?

Question

• Hi,

My application works behind a reverse proxy which has polices for secure and unsecure areas of the application. Architecture and Infra team is not willing to allow any root level policies in any case

When report viewer control is rendered on the page, it is adding a reference to the http handler Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd in the script tag and the URL is at the root level. Unfortunately like other AjaxControlToolkit web resources I cannot modify the URL to refer to the local script using ScriptManager.

Do we have any other property / means by which I can get this altered.

It is so unfortunate that the Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms assembly resources like scripts etc are not exposed as webresource at the assembly level and there is no way to modify this.

Does anyone has any solution to this?

Appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

Badal

Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Badal,

Thank you for your question.

I am trying to involve someone more familiar with this topic for a further look at this issue. Sometime delay might be expected from the job transferring. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks,
    Alisa Tang

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

Alisa Tang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, January 27, 2014 9:25 AM