none
Windows flashing when the mouse moves in XP

Question

• I have a client dropping off a Toshiba laptop later today with Windows XP on it.  I've recently done a wipe and reload to remove some viruses and spyware.  After a few days of looking I was able to get it back to SP3 with all the correct drivers. 

After using it for a week or so the client advises that now whenever he moves the mouse, he gets a bunch of random windows flashing on the screen.  I've tried searching for this, and have found no answers.  There are no viruses in the machine so I'm at a loss as to what it could be.  Does anyone have any ideas? 

Monday, August 05, 2013 8:48 PM

Answers

• Are display drivers updated?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 4:02 AM

All replies

• Are display drivers updated?

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 4:02 AM
  • Can you please update?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:28 AM