none
Update to Windows 7 SP1 answer file?

Question

• If I'm deploying Windows 7 SP1 would I need to recreate my answer file or would the one I made for Windows 7 RTM still be fine? Thanks!
    Monday, March 07, 2011 3:44 AM

Answers

• Your original answer file should be fine.

Thanks

Paul

Twitter: paul__iddon..... Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Dont forget to vote on if you find the answer helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Any advice given in these forums should be tested in a non production environment before implementing.
    Monday, March 07, 2011 8:53 AM

All replies

• Your original answer file should be fine.

Thanks

Paul

Twitter: paul__iddon..... Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Dont forget to vote on if you find the answer helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Any advice given in these forums should be tested in a non production environment before implementing.
    Monday, March 07, 2011 8:53 AM
  • Dear paul

I want to add some   Windows Security Update Files to my Answer file, I  mean,  install sort of Update during the Installation's Windows process,as far as I know I must Download the update files from this websit:http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Home.aspx 

but I have tow problem yet,firstly I reckon this website does not correctly(mybe Im wrong)secondly i just need the Update files with .Cab Extentions,

in fact, I want to insert these Cab files to my Answer file. hope you get my point correctly

any help would be appreciated

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 6:02 PM
  • Better solution is to use MDT to build and capture your image rather than making custom modifications to the unattend.xml file.

Keith Garner - keithga.wordpress.com

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:35 PM
  • thank you for your reply,but please help under this circumstance,I know there are lots of solutions

Thanks

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 4:54 AM