none
Get-mailbox where e-mail does not containt spesific domain

Question

• Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help me with the following:

Would like to get all mailboxes that does not have *@domain.com as e-mail (default or alias) and export it to csv file.

Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Where-Object {($_.SMTPAddress -notcontains "*@domain.com*")} |export-csv C:\Scripts\mailboxes.csv

Tried the above but did not work.

Thanks!

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Edited by Off2work Friday, August 29, 2014 3:44 PM edit
    Friday, August 29, 2014 3:26 PM

Answers

• I would look at doing the filtering on the server side to speed things up:

Example:

get-mailbox -resultsize unlimited  -Filter { emailaddresses -notlike "*@domain.com"} | export-csv C:\Scripts\mailboxes.csv

Twitter!: Please Note: My Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.

Friday, August 29, 2014 7:03 PM

All replies

• You can filter from MMC and export to CSV, TXT, etc. Screen below

This is in Exchange2010 but similar in Exchange2013 

Thanks, MAS
    Please mark as helpful if you find my comment helpful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Friday, August 29, 2014 4:52 PM
  • Hi Mas,

thanks for reply,ecp 2013 doesnt have option like 2010.So would prefer this in Exchange powershell command.

Maybe i can add some filters here i dont know about?

thanks!

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Friday, August 29, 2014 5:19 PM
  • You could try this from EMS

Get-Mailbox -resultsize unlimited | Select-Object displayname -expandproperty emailaddresses| Where-Object {$_.smtpaddress -notlike "*domaintoexclude.com"}| Select-Object displayName,SmtpAddress | Export-csv C:\Users.csv

Thanks, MAS
    Please mark as helpful if you find my comment helpful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Friday, August 29, 2014 6:32 PM
  • I would look at doing the filtering on the server side to speed things up:

Example:

get-mailbox -resultsize unlimited  -Filter { emailaddresses -notlike "*@domain.com"} | export-csv C:\Scripts\mailboxes.csv

Twitter!: Please Note: My Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.

Friday, August 29, 2014 7:03 PM
  • Sry for late reply,but thanks Andy Your command work :)

Friday, September 05, 2014 1:45 PM