none
anti virus

All replies

• I do not know what others might think, but I have found that the easiest anti-virus to use, which gives the best coverage with the least problems is the free version of COMODO available from http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/Free-download, the internet security pack includes anti-virus and configureable firewall, with a easy to use interface that can have you up and running in less than 30 minutes after download and installation, check it out and see what you think, you got nothing to lose, cause it's free afterall, eh?
    • Edited by randdaman Monday, December 19, 2011 10:49 PM
    Monday, December 19, 2011 10:48 PM
  • use Microsoft ForeFront Security for Exchange.
    Where Technology Meets Talent
    Friday, December 23, 2011 8:49 PM
  • On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:48:47 +0000, randdaman wrote:

>I do not know what others might think, but I have found that the easiest anti-virus to use, which gives the best coverage with the least problems is the free version of COMODO available from http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/Free-download, the internet security pack includes anti-virus and configureable firewall, with a easy to use interface that can have you up and running in less than 30 minutes after download and installation, check it out and see what you think, you got nothing to lose, cause it's free afterall, eh?

It'a also inappropriate for the forum in which you posted your
    suggestion. ;-)

---
    Rich Matheisen
    MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
    • Proposed as answer by jaysupport1 Tuesday, January 03, 2012 7:35 PM
    Friday, December 23, 2011 9:51 PM
  • I sugeess

Quick Heal www.quickheal.com

1 they have good support team

2 they provide chat support and email support also,

3 including facility is submit Sample files and more...

Best part is track my laptop services & pc2mobile scan ........

• Proposed as answer by jaysupport1 Tuesday, January 03, 2012 7:17 PM
    Tuesday, January 03, 2012 7:15 PM
  • Can you be more specific, Anti Virus for what purpose?

Regards Herbert Zimbizi
    Monday, January 09, 2012 8:36 AM
  • I would recommend going hosted anti-virus anti-spam at this point.  Let someone else manage it for you.  I have had success with:

1. Office 365 - Forefront hosted mail security

2. GFIMaxx

3. barracuda hosted mail security.

4. Symantec hosted security.

The great thing about hosted is you don't manage the updates or have to update the software itself.  If you are on the lookout for a new mail security solution, I would make the move now to hosted.

Monday, January 16, 2012 2:11 PM
  •  

i want anew anti virus.
    If its for a standalone machine, then just go for Microsoft Security Essentials and enable your windows firewall. But before installing it I would recommend to have a clean installation of your operating system.

Saumyarup Sengupta CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, CWNA, CCSP, CCSA Technical Trainer HCL Career Development Center Kolkata
    Monday, January 30, 2012 3:16 PM
  • I would suggest you to use Comodo Antivirus which is very safer,Free and also protects your pc from all kinds of internal and external attacks. www.comodo.com
    • Edited by Della21 Thursday, March 08, 2012 4:11 AM
    Thursday, March 08, 2012 4:10 AM