I have two webapplications and its extensions uses claims for authorization. Webapplication A and extension can access bdc with no problems. The default zone of Webapp b can access bdc, but its extensions (Internet) is always getting "Access denied by bdc".
The setup for both webapps are similar:
- Both apppools have full permission for bdc set in ssp admin in "Manage BDC permission"
- Both apppools are in the farm admin group
- Reverttoself is used
- Copy to all descendant in ssp admin also used -> both apppools shows up in the ACL
- BDC calls are made in a webpart using SP.RunWithElevatedPrivileges
- Debugging shows that the lobsystem/instance can be found, but the function findfiltered is causing the problem.
The logs are only showing "Access denied by BDC" with no additional information.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.