none
Missing excel template from microsoft.com templates site...

Question

• We had our planning template in excel at http://t.co/azHBhspTzO, on the site for templates on www.microsoft.com. The template has suddenly gone missing! This was uploaded over an year back and had about 40,000+ downloads when last seen. Suddenly, the template is not available and no alert or any such thing has been received from the concerned team.

Please help!

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting on MSDN Forum.

Since your issue is not an Office developing issue, I'd like to move it to Excel IT Pro Discussions forum for better support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 05, 2013 2:54 AM
  • Hi

I have search your template “Simpler and intuitive planner x trackamaze” in bing and click into its cached page. But I cannot access the site either.

Refer to the screenshot in my computer:

I’m afraid the site is not available at the moment and we cannot get directly a template from it.

We recommend you search the template in your Office Program to see if you can get it back.

Regards

Tylor Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, September 09, 2013 7:22 AM
  • Hi Tylor,

yes, we cannot see it on the site, though the site itself seems to be up and running fine. So, for some reason, the template has gone missing! Could you please help get an appropriate person to look into it? I cannot see it from the Office program as well!

Regards,

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:01 PM
  • Hi Tylor,

Any idea on who can resolve this issue? The issue still persists and I am yet waiting for any update from the MS Support through twitter team as well.

Would be great if you can help resolve this.

Warm Regards,

-sat/excelsquare

Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:19 PM