none
Failed to create incident with template using orchestrator 2012

Question

• Hi I´m new on Orchestrator and i´m facing the following problem: When i try to create a new incident with template on the orchestrator runbook designer the urgency and impact field didn't show. In my lab environment they work great. The differences between the environment is that on my production environment i've extended the incident form and incident class to add features i needed. I've read the following link, with a similar problem, but it didn't show what to do to solve this.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/connectors/thread/5f0adc3a-b304-411e-a98b-f5f3d93a5b1c

Att, Gustavo de Freitas Alves +55 61 3961-7777 gustavo@hepta.com.br

Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• Just another piece of information. The same thing happens whether i choose incident or Extension of incident. On both of them the "Select optional fields..." is missing (greyed out).

And this is the log for the runbook: Value must be specified for these mandatory property(s) [[Impact][Urgency]].

tks

• Edited by Gustavo.ucb Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:26 PM log missing
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:15 PM
  • Hello,

on the System from your first Screenshot there seems to be other language settings than in the second. Try to change the language settings (regional Options) of the account running Orchestrator Management Service to espanol (?) and restart the service ....

Regards,

Stefan

German Orchestrator Portal , My blog in English

Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:49 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi StefanHorz,

the language i'm using is Portuguese, Brazil, but both operating systems are in English. I changed the language but it didn't work. I've read that is something related to the class extension i've done before, and that might be the error...

When i try to manipulate other object, like change request, everything works great. I can see and add the properties available on "Select Optional Fields..."

• Proposed as answer by MEJICHIN FOUAD Monday, September 30, 2013 8:59 AM
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 8:22 PM
  • Hi

I have now the similar problem

Everything is ok in DEV, it's ok in PROD but I have the same problem in ACC.

Did you found a solution ?

I'm blocked in my dev and I can't go to Prod before ACC

please ....

Monday, September 30, 2013 9:04 AM