none
Cannot login - Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. We received a bad request.

Question

• Hello,

I'm having trouble accessing my Azure portal with my MS account.

I get the error;

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.                                        

We received a bad request.

I recently used this same email address to integrate with an O365 account and I believe there is some problem with using the same email address in both o365 and Azure.

I can't login to create support ticket.

Can anybody help?

Monday, December 02, 2013 12:31 AM

All replies

• hi,

Did you activate your azure subscription? Please check your azure subscription whether is activated. If not, please try those steps:

Log in to MSDN subscription site(http://msdn.microsoft.com/nl-nl/subscriptions/aa336858.aspx) using your live id which is mapped to your MSDN subscription. Then click on My Account ,you will see list of Subscription benefits, from Windows Azure section, click on "Activate Windows Azure" hyperlink, this will guide you how to use MSDN Subscription with Azure.

Any question, please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 02, 2013 3:20 AM
  • Hey Will - just to clarify - I've had active services on Azure for about 2 months (and still running) - so the account is definitely active.

Monday, December 02, 2013 4:03 AM
  • Please contact support team by creating a support ticket at http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

Or if that doesn't work because you don't have an active subscription you will need to contact general customer support to have them create a support ticket for you. http://support.microsoft.com/gp/customer-service-phone-numbers?wa=wsignin1.0

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Pradeep M G Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:53 AM
    Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:53 AM
  • Yep - so I can't create a ticket because I cannot login - So I'll have to call. And we wonder why there are barriers to cloud adoption.

Cheers.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 10:30 PM
  • Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience that caused by this encountered issue. If the support channel that mentioned by Pradeep M G doesn't work, could you please send an email to me: dxu at microsoft.com with kindly providing your Live ID? We will provide help via emails.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 06, 2013 6:11 AM
  • Thanks, will be in touch.
    Monday, December 09, 2013 12:11 AM
  • Logging out of any other azure related signed in accounts may help. I had the same problem in visual studio 2013 and found logging out of azure server explorer did the trick.

Monday, December 16, 2013 4:51 PM
  • Hi,

I have the same issue after creating an alias to my primary account.

Error=-2147217320

Additional technical information:
    Correlation ID: d7186891-cc76-4318-bb41-ab54d816e115
    Timestamp: 2014-01-23 08:20:38Z
    AADSTS20012: An error occurred when we tried to sign you in.

How Do we fix it?

Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:21 AM